Sunday, March 17, 2013

Who's Gonna Hear My Help Me, Help Me Now...

Hi there friends...

How's your day been? Mine's been great. We took the kids to SeaWorld today, fewf, is that place ever not crazy? I don't think so... but the kids always enjoy it and that in itself is worth it. Sometime this week my bro and I are planning on going out to the South Bay Drive-In, maybe Wednesday night. In the meantime though, I don't have too much to report other than an outfit post for you.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
M. Ward
Hold Time
'Jailbird'










Dress: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Kurt Geiger London
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Ties: Cath Kidston (Blue)
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorica
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Brooch: Debra Moreland
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Nail Polish: Sephora By OPI in Havana Dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment