Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I Know From Your Smile, That Tonight Will Be Fine...

Hi everyone,

Oh, to live everyday the way I've lived the last couple. I've relaxed and shopped and laughed. I've snuggled children, drank delicious California wine and frolicked by the pool. I wish every day were a vacation.
Yesterday my mother, Ruby and I did a little shopping in L.A. and let me tell you, not only should I be banned from Orla Kiely but I've found out recently that I should also be banned from Red Valentino and Kate Spade, as I've become a wee bit obsessed. After dinner Kae and I holed up in his den, listened to our favourite Leonard Cohen albums and shared a bottle of the most delicious wine ever, I can't remember what it was called but I'll find out and let you know.
Today, the kids and I spent the afternoon at the park before heading home to do a little crafting. We made paper crowns and magic wands. I'm not sure why we decided it would be fun but hey, it was.
Anyway, I've got a couple outfit posts for you as well as retail therapy post which will be up either later tonight or tomorrow.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Leonard Cohen
Songs From A Room
'Tonight Will Be Fine'










March 18th 2013
Shorts: Jill By Jill Stuart
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Coclico
Bag: Moschino Cheap & Chic
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorica
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Nail Polish: Essie in Lollipop


March 19th 2013
Top: Jill By Jill Stuart
Shorts: Nadinoo
Cardigan: Boutique By Jaeger
Shoes: Miu Miu
Bag: Cath Kidston
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorica
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Nail Polish: Hello Kitty x Sephora in Bubblegum

No comments:

Post a Comment