Thursday, March 7, 2013

Well It's Building Up Inside Of Me For Oh I Don't Know How Long...

Hi, how's it going?

I'm sorry that it's been so long since I posted. I've been a busy little bee. I've been doing a little planing for spring break fashion today. That's right, the new Orla Kiely collection came out and yes, I went a little overboard... as usual. I can't help it, they're just the perfect company for me. Perfect I say! So the first post of the day comes with a look at what I bought so far (we all know there will be more) as well as what I'm looking forward to getting my hands on.
Once I've done this, I'll be posting a look at what I sent my brother for his birthday last week as well as a massive collection of outfit posts... becuase I've been bad.
-Bea

(Click the color to get your own)


What: Orla Kiely Come Fly With Me Print Silk Georgette Tea Dress - Vermillion
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $570.00
Why?: This airplane print just kills me. It's so 60's stewardess. Besides, this particular dress has a peter pan collar and we all know that I can't resist one of those.


What: Orla Kiely Solid Silk Crepe Pleat Skirt Dress - Blue/Cream
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $524.00
Why?: It was the gold buttons that tipped me over the edge with this dress, plus the colors are so sweet. It'll be perfect for hanging in the Hamptons.




What: Orla Kiely Flower Shadow Dot Jersey Sleeveless Dress - Sky
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $230.00
Why?: Picture it with pigtails, a straw bag and boat shoes for a day at Six Flags with my niece and nephew. How adoreable, it's got a distinctly 80's barbie feel to it. 




What: Orla Kiely Silk Crepe Riviera Print Scallop Neck Dress - Multi
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $586.00
Why?: I just adore this! Between the print, the belt and the lovely collar... love!



What: Orla Kiely Poolside Print Cotton Poplin Strappy Dress - Marine
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $416.00
Why?: I'll admit, it was the cut out back that won me over, I've always loved cut out back dresses. 



What: Orla Kiely Come Fly With Me Print Silk Georgette Long Sleeve Dress - Vermillion
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $570.00
Why?: It was the ad from Orla Kiely's ss 2013 campaign. It looked so beautiful that I had to have it.



What: Orla Kiely Solid Cotton Poplin Sleeveless Top - White - Navy
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $214.00
Why?: It's so Jackie O that it's not even funny. With a pair of polka dot capris and a cardigan... Perf!




What: Orla Kiely Silk Crepe Riviera Print Blouse - Multi
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $354.00
Why?: Pintucking is another of my clothing passions. 



What: Orla Kiely Come Fly With Me Print Silk Georgette Frill Top - Vermillion - Ink
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $354.00
Why?: Once again, it was the airplanes. With a cute little red skirt suit and 60's style shoes. Ahh!



What: Orla Kiely Silk Crepe Riviera Print Sleeveless Top - Jade - Multi
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $304.00
Why?: I loved the low back, it's awesome mixed with the darling print and the colours, I had to get both.



What: Orla Kiely Solid Ottoman Skirt - Peony
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $307.00
Why?: One of my favourite skirts ever. Isn't the bow just amazing?


What: Orla Kiely Silk Crepe Riviera Print Skirt - Multi
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $467.00
Why?: This skirt comes with so many possibilities, I can't even wait to start mixing and matching.



What: Orla Kiely Flower Spot Half Milano Short Cardigan - Melon
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $369.00
Why?: OMG! I love the colours so much!


What: Orla Kiely Double Faced Cotton Trench Coat - Ocean
Where: Orla Kiely
How Much: $586.00
Why?: Do you see the anchor button? I do and I absolutely love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment