Friday, May 3, 2013

Affordable Friday!!

Do you love my style but find it a bit pricey? Suffer no longer! I've put together a weekly post of my top five favourite things for under $100. That's right, nothing above $100. I hope you enjoy this as I plan on making it a weekly installment (I plan on trying to keep them themed as well). I have a couple other goodies that I'll be starting this week so look for them... I'll also be posting an outfit post right after this one so stay tuned...
-Bea

This Week's Theme: Yellow
(Click the link to get your own)


Item 1

Where: Mod Cloth
Price: $52.99
Why: I'm not really sure why but when I first saw it I fell in love with it and I figured if I love it... you will too.

Item 2

Where: Mod Cloth
Price: $57.99
Why: It's got all the things you could want in a dress. Ruffles, flower buttons, a sweet neckline and in a gingham print!

Item 3

Where: Top Shop
Price: $74.69 (give or take)
Why: I actually got at Top Shop last week and it just fits so well! I feel very swish in it and that is always a good thing... it's also very versatile.

Item 4

Where: Mod Cloth
Price: $69.99
Why: I know it's not Yellow but I just adore it. It reminds me of Orla Kiely somehow... and that my friends is always a good thing.

Item 5

Where: Mod Cloth
Price: $29.99
Why: Um... have you seen the price? Besides, I've been trying to get my hands on a pair of sandals like Parker Posey's in Broken English ever since I saw it and these are pretty damn close.

No comments:

Post a Comment