Friday, May 3, 2013

Two Hearts, One Of Them Will Break Like Bad Ideas On A Beautiful Day...

Hi!

See I do what I promise...
I've got an outfit post for you... Did you see the weather out there today? Vancouver is really turning up the sunshine. That's the worst thing about my job, being stuck inside all day. Hopefully it'll stay nice over the weekend. My friends Ryan and Jolene get in on Sunday from California and they'll be with us for a week! I'm really excited, I haven't seen them since last summer. Hope you all are having a nice day.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Ryan Adams
Easy Tiger
'Two Hearts'










Top: Joie
Shoes: Coclico
Bag: Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Necklace: Kate Spade New York
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Nail Polish: Yves Saint Laurent in Bleu Majorelle

No comments:

Post a Comment