Friday, August 23, 2013

What'll I Say Without You To Talk To...

Hi guys,

Fewf, what a day. I spent most of it packing to leave tomorrow and the rest of it really emotional. It's really sad when I have to go home. I miss my family so much, it's really hard. I'm just stressed knowing that I have to go back to work pretty soon after I get home, plus Ben is going on a trip for work a week after we get home, so I'll be right in the middle of my most stressful time of year...
Sorry if this post is a bit of a bummer but... Anyway, I am looking forward to getting out all my fall/winter clothes. That's right, as soon as we get back, I'm quarantining myself in the closet and packing everything summery away. I've had such a good time this summer but, it is time to go home. I hope that you guys had a good summer too.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Lisa Hannigan
Passenger
'What'll I Do'











August 23rd 2013
Dress: Sretsis
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Bag: Kate Spade New York
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Loop The Loop

No comments:

Post a Comment