Monday, September 2, 2013

In The Morning When You Turn In, I'll Be Out Of Reach...

Twas the eve before back to school and all through the house, not a creature was stirring... except for my husband...

Okay, so maybe that's stretching it a little... it sounded funnier in my head.
I am very excited for tomorrow. I get to meet new students, see the ones I know from last year. It's my favourite day.
Currently, I'm deciding what to wear tomorrow, I've got three choices... can't decide. While I do this, my husband (never get tired of saying that) is working up a storm, he leaves day after tomorrow for a week long business trip. He's doing the final mix on an album he's been working on all summer (He's producing not playing).
Since he'll be gone, I'm inviting a coupe girlfriends over on Wednesday for dinner and a movie. It's gonna be fun, I'm excited.
For those of you who are heading back to school yourselves, I hope it's a really good day for all of you.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Glen Hansard
Once Soundtrack
'All The Way Down'










September 2nd 2013
Top: Anthropologie
Jeans: Koral
Cardigan: Kate Spade New York
Shoes: Mulberry
Hat: Mulberry
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird

No comments:

Post a Comment