Sunday, September 1, 2013

What A Life I Lead In The Summer, What A Life I Lead In The Spring...

Hello!

Today is in my opinion, the first day of fall. Every year on the first day of September, I begin to wear my fall clothes. It's my favourite day of the year... well, one of them anyway. Tuesday is my first day back to work and I couldn't be more excited. I know I was a little bummed about it last week but it's was only because I was sad to be leaving my family. Now that I'm here with my wardrobe freshly redone and my new curriculum sitting on my desk, I'm really excited. Below you will find the last  outfit of the summer from yesterday as well as today's first outfit of fall. Is anyone else as excited as I am for fall?
-Bea

(Ps. What do you think of the new look? I'm really happy with the way this season's theme turned out.)

What I'm Listening To:
Fleet Foxes
Sun Giant
'Sun Giant'










August 31st 2013
Top: Joie
Skirt: Disaya
Jacket: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Charlotte Olympia
Bag: Kate Spade New York
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Sephora By OPI in Havana Dream

September 1st 2013
Top: Orla Kiely
Shorts: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Bass x Weejuns
Bag: Orla Kiely
Glasses: Ray-Ban
Dove Brooch: Hannah Whyman
Rabbit Brooch: Hermes
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Essie in Little Brown Dress

No comments:

Post a Comment