Thursday, October 24, 2013

We Thought Our Very Hearts Would Up And Melt Away...

Hello!

I'm here with a new outfit post for you... two in a row? What?!
Today I'm rocking some Orla Kiely, shocker I know. I absolutely adore this shirt however it's sheer so it's always a bit of a challenge to wear to work, but I've covered it with a Burberry cardigan and matched it with a skirt in the amazing fox print Orla Kiely was doing last fall. I topped it all off with opaque tights, wicked Marc Jacobs mary-janes and my new Orla Kiely coat.
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Joanna Newsom
Ys
'Emily'










October 24th 2013
Top: Orla Kiely
Skirt: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Burberry Brit
Coat: Orla Kiely
Tights: Falke
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Bag: Mulberry
Hair Pins: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Glasses: Oliver Peoples
Brooch: Hermes
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Treasured Possessions - Antique Brooch

No comments:

Post a Comment