Tuesday, December 17, 2013

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Christmas 2013 - Pt.1

Okay, so... I suck. I know I said that this season I would only be taking half a month off of the blog but well... things happen. I'm back now however, trying to make it up to you. Last year I began posting glimpses of the things that I was giving to my family for Christmas but much like everything else I promise on the blog, I gave up half way through... this year I've decided to give it another try. In this post I'll be showing you what I bought for my sisters-in-law (Ben's sisters). I hope that this gives you a bit of a picture of who they are and I hope you enjoy. Look forward to more coming soon as well as (hopefully) an outfit post.
-Bea

(PS. Just a few days until we leave for New York. Excited!)

What I'm Listening To:
Breathe Owl Breathe
Passage Of Pegasus
'Explorer'










Jane

Pippa

No comments:

Post a Comment