Friday, December 20, 2013

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Christmas 2013 - Part.4

Hi there,

I'm currently typing this from a very merry Manhattan! That's right, I arrived here just a couple hours ago and I'm taking this small break in what has been a crazy day to blog. Without further ado...

It's time for part four of my gift list. Today, I'm focusing on my mom and my mother-in-law. Both are very tough ladies to shop for. I usually just donate money to a charity in mom's name which I know she loves but the last couple years, I've been trying to make more of an effort to spoil her a bit... I mean, she did give me life so...
I'm really gonna try to post another list later tonight as I'm suddenly realizing that Christmas is in only four days! Yikes...
I'm also gonna try to post my outfits for the time that I'm here in New York! Maybe even a christmas photo or two...
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
She & Him
A Very She & Him Christmas
'Sleigh Ride'










Mother-in-law (Rachel)
1. Orla Kiely Half Milano Jacket in Pink (similar)

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment