Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Christmas 2013 - Pt.3

Hi!

Back again with part three of my Christmas gifts. This time, I'm focusing on my darling little sister Ruby, who just discovered Audrey Hepburn and is all about her now. I tired to look for clothes that were Audrey-esque. I think I did a pretty good job! I also bought her the best Audrey movies to watch, I was a little bummed that they didn't have Roman Holiday on Blu-Ray yet but meh, what can you do?
-Bea

(Ps. How awesome is it that they make jr. J. Crew up to a size 12? + Thank God for the tiny footed adults out there who create the demand for adorable Kate Spade shoes in a size 6!)

What I'm Listening To:
She & Him
Volume 3
'Sunday Girl'










Ruby

1. J. Crew Girls Button Back Top in Kitty Print


2. J.Crew Striped Full Skirt With Pockets

No comments:

Post a Comment