Friday, February 7, 2014

Affordable Friday Pt. 3...

That's right folks...

This feature is back, and back with a vengeance. For those of you who don't remember, Affordable Friday is when I give you a look at my favourite items that cost less than $100. Usually, I only show five but since it's been so long since my last one of these (not since last may!) I decided that you've earned a little extra... for being so patient with my annoying lack of work effort on the blog. I really do love you.
-Bea

(Ps. I know this week's theme isn't really appropriate for the weather but spring is coming damn it! And it's coming soon.)



This Week's Theme: Funny, Sunny Little Honey
(Click the link to get your own)


Item 1

Where: ModCloth
Price: $89.99
Why: I love things that tie at the shoulder like this, I think it's very sexy. I like the wrap style of the bodice because it's super flattering, on everyone! Add the polka-dot print and the pretty coral/pink color and you've got yourself a winner. Pair it with a white pointelle cardi and some cat faced flats and you're ready to go.

Item 2

Where: ModCloth
Price: $37.99
Why: It's all about the print. It's so much like the Orla Kiely one from last summer. I adore the color and it's easy fit would be perfect with say... the shorts below.

Item 3

Where: ModCloth
Price: $39.99
Why: I ADORE the bow waist band! Add the polka-dots and the color... yikes! Pair these bad-boys with the ship blouse above, you're trusty cat flats and a white flower statement necklace. How amazingly summer chic does that sound? Plus only the coolest girls do pattern on pattern.

Item 4

Where: ModCloth
Price: $44.99
Why: Isn't this amazing? I love bags that are shaped like things, I think that may be where my obsession with Kate Spade started. This bag is soo Kate Spade. I imagine it with the pretty new white shorts Orla Kiely's showing for summer and my Charlotte Olympia's and a pretty pink blouse. Take this principal and apply to you're own summer whites.

Item 5

Where: ModCloth
Price: $29.99
Why: I like the asymmetrical sandal. Once more you can blame Parker Posey for it. And do I ever turn down one of my favourite styles in minty hues? Never!

Item 6

Where: ModCloth
Price: $54.99
Why: How adorable is this? It reminds me of the movie 'The Boat That Rocked/Pirate Radio' I can totally imagine lounging by the pool, rocking 'Sunny Afternoon' by The Kinks and drinking lemonade. This little guy plugs into your smart phone or i-pod and has a special rubber seal to stop anything from getting inside... plus... it's so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment