Sunday, March 2, 2014

Oscar Day!!!

Hi there...

Happy Oscar day!! I always get so excited to watch. Even though I usually sleep in on the weekends... well within reason (8:30-ish)... but today, I got up at 7:00 on the dot and I've been spending all day decorating for our dinner party tonight. I've got my outfit for tonight all laid out on the bed and ready to go. Ben is currently glued to the TV, watching the Heritage Classic Canucks game (such a guy) while he can before the red carpet.
I just wanted to post now before I go get ready and our friends show up. In this post, I have a look at my favourite looks from last year, what I'm wearing tonight as well as what I'd be wearing if I were invited to the Oscars. I hope you guys all enjoy the show!
-Bea

(Ps. I'll be tweeting through the show... well at least the red carpet... I usually get bored and forget when the actual awards are on but the red carpet for sure! Find me here.)


Last Year's Favourites

1. Amy Adams in Oscar De La Renta
2. Alicia Vikander in Elie Saab


3. Anne Hathaway in custom Giorgio Armani
(Technically not red carpet but Oscars none the less)

What I Would Be Wearing
Gown: Nina Ricci - Resort 2014
Shoes: Gucci
Gloves: Gucci
Wrap: Valentino
Earrings: Juliet & Co

What I'm Actually Wearing
Shoes: Miu Miu
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Destination Party - London Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment