Wednesday, June 11, 2014

He Died A Little Bit Each Time The Night Came In And The Stars Fell Over Michigan...

Hello All!

I realized this morning while I was looking at the blog, that for all my jibber-jabber about the party on Monday, I totally forgot to show you what I bought my nephew Oscar for his 7th birthday. I can't believe how fast he's growing up. I remember so clearly the day he was born, Kae was so nervous! Anyway, below is his loot as well as today's outfit post. That's right, I'm actually caught up this time! I know I can't believe it either. Today, the family and I are just spending time around the house, relaxing. Ahhh... that's the ticket. Hope you're enjoying yourself today as much as I am me.
-Bea

(Ps. Can you believe that I'm turning twenty-seven tomorrow. Sheesh. When did I get so old? Seriously time... slow the frick down.)


What I'm Listening To:
Fruit Bats
The Ruminant Band
'Singing Joy To The World'










June 11th 2014
Dress: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Kurt Geiger London
Bag: Dolce & Gabbana
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Kate Spade New York
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Butter London in Keen


Oscar's Birthday Loot

Look 1:
3. Starburst Fruity Slushies

Look 2:
6. Wonka Fantabulous Fudge Bar

Look 3
3. Mike And Ike Zours

No comments:

Post a Comment