Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Birthdays 2014 - Willa...

As promised...

My darling little sister Willa celebrated her 20th birthday on Monday! I can't believe how time flies. Anyway, my genius sister flew in from Cambridge on the 8th and brought a handsome young man with her. Daniel is a very sweet, quiet young dude who seems quite smitten. It's rather cute. To celebrate Willa's birthday, my brother and I, and our significant others took Willa and Daniel out for dinner before coming back to the house and hanging out with a couple drinks (shh...). This post is mostly to brag about how awesome Willa is but it's also so that you can see what I got her for her birthday... well technically it's from me and Kae because he never knows what to get her so I usually buy the stuff, he gives me half the money and we call it even. Willa recently watched 'Stoker' starring Mia Wasikowska, Matthew Goode and Nicole Kidman. It's kinda a vampire movie without vampires... that's the best way I can think to describe it. It was a really good movie, I totally recommend it and Willa went absolutely bonkers for the style, so when buying her gifts I tried to keep that movie in mind. Anyway... here's Willa's loot.
-Bea

(Ps. Another note on 'Lost'... is it just me or is Naveen Andrews a total babe? I think I may have blogged about this before but... he really is and I've always thought so. I blame 'The English Patient', when he had the long hair... sexy, sexy.)


Look 1
6. Christian Louboutin 120mm Python Pigalle Pumps (sold out)

Look 2
4. Chloe Lightweight Tailored Trousers (sold out)
6. J. Crew Merino Tippi Cardigan (sold out)

Look 3
2. Michael Kors Polka Dot Print Georgette Blouse (sold out)

No comments:

Post a Comment