Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Saint Theresa's Calling Her, The Church Up On The Hill Is Looking Lovely...

Hi everyone!

Okay so, I've been quietly working on a Birds And Beas fall line lately. This is the line that I meant to put out last fall but didn't. I think it turned out amazing, exactly how I imagined it would. I love it when that happens. This line is my ode to those quirky English girls we all love, Cassie from skins, Belle and Sebastian and old film stars like Anna Karina.
Anyway, below are just a couple little bits. I hope you like it!
-Bea

(Ps. I feel like you have to listen to the song below in order to truly understand the line. This song was such a big inspiration for me while I was designing it. I can't wait to wear this stuff!)

What I'm Listening To:
Belle And Sebastian












- Karina Dress
(in Your Visit/Silent Sigh)


Features: Below the elbow sleeves with contrast bow details, contrast origami pointed sailor collar with mini sailor bib at back, contrast stripes along hem and a black bow tie. Zip back.








- Julie Dress
(in Ceremony)


Features: Pin tucked collar, bib, waist band, cuffs, bustle and peter pan collar, micro pleated skirt, puff sleeves, faux gold button front and bow waist band. Made from dead stock Marc Jacobs fabric. Zip back.







- Rae Skirt
(in Prelude/Age Of Consent)


Features: floaty a-line cut, faux thin fabric belt waist, brocade triangle inserts at front. Made from dead stock Marc Jacobs fabric. Zip Back.









- Wendy Darling Dress
(in Your Visit/Silent Sigh)


Features: Chevron striped bodice, fit and flare silhouette, triple striped hem, wide v-neck, pleated skirt, bows at shoulders and removable thin white fabric belt. Zip back. 







- Rae Dress
(in Ceremony)


Features: V-neck, puff sleeves, brocade and wool contrast fabrics, triangle inserts, fit and flare silhouette, bow at neck, thin waist band. Made from dead stock Marc Jacobs fabric. Zip back.








- Jennifer Dress
(in Your Visit)


Features: V-neck, gathered bust and waist band, tie at waist, puff sleeves, pleated shoulder details, floaty silhouette. Side zip.

No comments:

Post a Comment