Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Birthdays 2014 - Mom...

Hi guys!

Busy times around here. I've been lounging and snuggling and laughing and swimming and just generally having far too good a time to be chained to the computer. That said, today is my amazing mother's birthday! On this day 51 years ago in a town just outside of Sicily, my beautiful mother was born. My mother who gave me everything, from my breath to my thick Italian skin and my love for shopping. I simply adore this woman with every fibre of my being. So of course, I had to spoil her. Below is a look at the loot which I've spent the last two months carefully picking out and saving for just this very day. So happy birthday mom!
-Bea

(Ps. Hope you guys are well. I promise an outfit update tomorrow okay?)

Look 1
3. Equipment Brett Printed Washed-Silk Shirt (sold out)
5. J. Crew Pleated Cotton-Blend Poplin Skirt (sold out)
7. Tory Burch Katie Glass Pearl Floral Cluster Bracelet (sold out)

Look 2
8. Burberry Prorsum Silicone-Embellished PVC Clutch (sold out)

Look 3
1. Alexis Bittar Maldivian Green Beaded Single Strand Necklace (sold out)
6. Gianvito Rossi Leather Pumps (sold out)
7. Alexis Bittar Maldivian Amazonite Multi-Stone Clip-On Earrings (sold out)

No comments:

Post a Comment