Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Birthdays 2014 - Ben...

 So, August 22nd was my husband Ben's Birthday. I can't believe that when we met he was just a slightly geeky twenty-two year old musical engineering student with a hilarious sense of humour and fantastic taste in music. We quickly became friends after meeting at a party thrown by mutual friends and about three months after we met, we became a couple. It's the best thing I've ever done and now I have a mature, funny, intelligent, and gorgeous twenty-eight year old music engineer husband. I think I'm pretty lucky. Now, I know that I've talked about how hard it is to shop for Ben but this year it was actually not that bad. My inspiration was Spike Jonze. I like Ben slightly nerdy... what can I say? It's hot.
Anyway, below is a look at what I got my adorably gorgeous husband. He got spoiled as usual.
-Bea

Look 1
Look 2
Look 3
Look 4
1. J. Crew (sold out)
2. A.P.C. (sold out)
6. J. Crew Star Wars C3PO Case For iPhone 5/5s (sold out)

Look 5

No comments:

Post a Comment