Thursday, October 2, 2014

So Bright I Can Not Hide 'Em, So Heavy I Can Not Mine 'Em...

Hi there...

So, yes, I dropped the blogging ball once again and I totally am really sorry. I have no good excuses other than laziness. See, the B.C. teachers went on strike for the better part of September and when I heard about this I was like shit... what am I gonna do in the free time when I'm not working? I did a little picketing but that isn't really enough to fill all that time. I said to myself, "Well, this might not be so bad, I can really get to work on the blog." Cut to two weeks in and you find me lounging on the couch in my pyjamas and binge watching 'Manhattan' at 2:00 in the afternoon. So basically, I did a lot of TV watching, a lot of ice cream eating and racked up a hefty credit card bill while online shopping. What can I say? Sometimes that just happens.
That said... I'm back now and have no plans to fall into the black hole of unemployment anytime soon. I tell ya, that first day back at school was amazing (while yes, slightly more stressful than usual). I really forgot how much I hate not having anything to do.
Other than all this, September passed with very little of note. Ben had his business trip which went well and I got a dozen calls from my mother, 'making sure I was okay.'
So, in lieu of my laziness through last month, I don't have a back log of outfit updates for you, but I do have two and I hope that you'll take them in good faith of the dedication I plan to devote here this month. Swear! I hope that your September was less depressing than mine and that you are all well. This blog is one of my favourite things (may be surprising due to the little amount of time I actually keep up with it but...) and I really hope that you haven't given up on me. Love you guys!
-Bea

(Ps. Speaking of 'Manhattan'... watch it! You won't be sorry.)

What I'm Listening To:
My Brightest Diamond
This Is My Hand
'Pressure'










October 1st 2014
Pants: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Miu Miu
Hat: Mulberry
Glasses: Oliver Peoples
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

October 2nd 2014
Sweater: Chloe
Skirt: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Miu Miu
Elastics: Goody
Sunglasses: Sretsis
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment