Tuesday, November 25, 2014

I'll Be More Like A Woman, Less Like A Lady, If You Want Me To...

Hello friends...

Busy day. Busy, busy day. Mom and I hit the streets with our credit cards burning a hole in our wallets and a Christmas list a mile long... by the way, a note to self to all those high end shoppers out there, DO NOT GO INTO SAINT LAURENT!!! It's a trap for your money. Trust me on this one. I spent so much in there today that I don't even want to think about it. However, I did put a serious dent into my lists for both my brother and my husband in there. Turns out that if you take the two hardest men in the world to shop for and Saint Laurent and put them together, you get heaven. Who knew? I will confess however, that Saint Laurent held absolutely nothing I could possibly give to my father. I guess you win some and you loose some. I also finally got my hair done for the first time in waaaaaay too long. Nothing drastic just a much needed trim and a bit of highlighting. During the summer my mother took me to get my hair done and the hairdresser gave me these beautiful golden medium brown highlights and they were just amazing, they lit my face right up. Having since grown out, I got them redone today and I absolutely looove them! So really, all in all, I call this a very good day despite it being really quite gloomy out.
Yesterday we just kinda stayed home as there was a bit of a weird vibe in the city. I don't know how to explain it but when I woke up yesterday morning I was like 'okay, no.'
It was just a weirdly dark feeling. I sound like a hippie I know but sometimes I just have these moments where I know that I just have to put that particular day in the books before it's even started.
I made up for it today though and tonight, I'm going out for dinner with my loveliest mother and my amazingly grown up all of a sudden little sister Willa. I'm not sure where we're going but it will be great. And to make up for poor Ruby having to miss out, tomorrow Willa and I are taking her out for some fun and maybe a little Dylan's Candy Bar action.
I really hope your week is going as well as mine is. I'm so happy to see my family even if it is only for a week. Love you all...
-Bea

(Ps. I was serious about Saint Laurent! Watch yourselves!)

What I'm Listening To:
Adam Green & Binki Shapiro
Adam Green & Binki Shapiro
'If You Want Me To'










November 24th 2014
Top: J. Crew
Pants: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Miu Miu
Bag: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Sretsis
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

November 25th 2014 (Day)
Pants: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Sretsis
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Necklace: Kate Spade New York
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

November 25th (Night)
Dress: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Miu Miu
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment