Saturday, December 27, 2014

I wanna make it my business I wanna recognize drunk you, honey I wanna make you my problem...

Hi friends...

I know that it's been an inexcusably long time since I've posted. I really don't even have an excuse to try. I just haven't been into blogging lately. However... I've decided to do a whole revamp here on the site. I know that I usually don't revamp the blog until spring but I dunno... this winter's theme just wasn't working for me. I'm not sure that I love this new one but I'm gonna live with it for a bit and see if I love it more in a couple weeks.
So as I write this I am sitting in my parent's apartment trying desperately to fit all my Christmas gifts and boxing day shopping spoils into my luggage... difficult task. I am also swooning slightly over this new band called 'Catfish and the Bottlemen' (a gift from Willa as their album is not yet released in the US). I'm not sure if it's cause they remind me of the Strokes or if it's cause lead singer Van McCann looks like the love child of Adam Green and Ben Kweller... but I kinda adore them. Particularly Van... I know that makes me a bit of a cradle robber but whatever I think every woman has had at least one cougar moment.
I got some really awesome stuff for Christmas this year, my family really outdid themselves. My dad bought me a new iPad because as much as I scoffed the first time I got one (see here) I have become incredibly attached to the thing and broke it over the fall when I knocked it off the bed in a half-asleep half watching Julian Casablancas being a babe on youtube moment... it happens. My new one is slightly smaller (so it'll fit in my purse better) and the back is gold which I find really quite fancy. Ben bought me a whole bunch of new stuff for our house (most of which I picked out) as well as some very awesome other stuff.
My brother went crazy over the stuff I got him this year which was awesome considering that I usually suck at buying him gifts. It's okay though because it's become kind of a running joke that for the past three years we've bought the same thing for each other every year. I broke the tradition this year and I'm glad because the coat I got him looks amazing on him. I spent waay too much this year, especially since I can no longer shop for my sister Ruby in the kids section. Kate Spade tried to break my credit card.
I'm gonna post what I got everyone later today. I'm actually looking forward to showing you guys because I feel like I really outdid myself this year.
I'm gonna make you all angry tonight by only posting Christmas Day's outfit, yesterdays and today's because other than those, I haven't really been keeping track of what I've been wearing. Sorry...
I hope you're not too cross with me for not being around but I'm gonna try. I also hope you had a really amazing Christmas!
Love
-Bea

What I'm Listening To:
Catfish And The Bottlemen
The Balcony
'Business'










December 25th 2014
Sweater: Orla Kiely
Skirt: Orla Kiely
Coat: Orla Kiely
Tights: Kate Spade
Shoes: Miu Miu
Bag: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Sretsis
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

December 26th 2014
Top: Orla Kiely
Jeans: J Brand
Coat: Orla Kiely
Bag: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Sretsis
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

December 27th 2014
Dress: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Bag: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Sretsis
Earrings: Satomi Kawakita
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar
Wedding Ring: Catbird
Nail Polish: Ciate in Unrestricted Glam

No comments:

Post a Comment