Tuesday, November 22, 2016

We Never Could See Eye To Eye...

Hi there,

Okay, so I meant to post this last night but Ben and I are watching the Voice and by the time it was over, I was so exhausted that I barely made it to the bedroom. Can I just say that when this season started, I was so unimpressed by the new judges. I actually groaned when I heard it would be them, but now, having watched a few weeks of it, Miley Cyrus has actually really grown on me. She's pretty cute and seems to really love music which is cool. I can't say the same for the crop of talent... or lack there of. Truthfully, We've only been watching for four seasons and I feel like we were spoiled by the first two, because I wasn't crazy about last season either. Anyway...
Sunday was my father-in-law's birthday so Ben and I went over there for lunch along with his sisters and their significant others (which reminds me, I forgot to mention that Pippa got engaged over the summer, it's pretty exciting). We got to visit with our nephew baby Jack (we call him 'baby Jack' because it's Ben's grandfather's name and also Ben's middle name) who is just the cutest thing ever. He's at the big baby stage so he's all fat and smiley. It's awesome.
Wednesday, Ben and I are going to see 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' which I can't wait for! I am a huge Eddie Redmayne fan, I think he's absolutely gorgeous and super talented.
That's pretty much the extent of what I have to say so... yeah. I have a couple outfit updates below. Enjoy.
-Bea

(Ps. Sorry about my terrible grammar here, I tried to type this in like two minutes. I've never been much of a type-r)


What I'm Listening To:
Van William Ft. First Aid Kit
'Revolution'












November 20th 2016
Top: Orla Kiely / Jeans: Koral / Cardigan: Orla Kiely / Shoes: Gucci / Bag: Orla Kiely / Hat: Gucci / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Brooch: Vintage / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird

November 21st 2016
Sweater: Orla Kiely / Skirt: Orla Kiely / Coat: Orla Kiely / Shoes: Gucci / Bag: Mulberry / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Brooch: Vintage / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird / Nail Polish: Ciate in Paparazzi / Lipstick: Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

November 22nd 2016
Sweater: Orla Kiely / Dress: Orla Kiely / Coat: Orla Kiely / Shoes: Charlotte Olympia / Bag: Orla Kiely / Hat: Orla Kiely / Gloves: Kate Spade New York / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird / Lipstick: Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment