Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Baby I Love You (Come On Baby)...

Hi there,

It's quite lovely out today so Ben and I spent most of our time in the yard. He set up this canopy deal under the trees and we laid under it reading and talking. Currently, I'm reading 'The Blind Assassin' by Margaret Atwood. I absolutely adore Margaret, I've read almost all her books, at least the ones I could find. 'The Blind Assassin' is one of my favourites. The thing about Margaret is that not only is her language incredible and not only are her stories so ripe with human complexities but she really takes her time to immerse you into her universe.
Below is what I wore today. I promise that the new features will be up Thursday morning. Tomorrow, Ben and I are heading back to Manhattan for Willa's Grad. I still just can't believe it.
-Bea

Dress: Miu Miu
Cardigan: See By Chloe
Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Kate Spade New York
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment