Monday, June 18, 2012

Just To Know That You Are Mine...

Hey,

Sorry for my absence... I've just been really lazing about these last couple days and haven't really had too much to blog about. Today, Ben and I found ourselves at a random suburban style mall where a spent a small fortune on clothes for Ruby. Ben accidentally kicked his I-phone in the pool the other day so we had to get that sorted out. I'm just here for a quick check in with you guys and let you all know that I'm alive... I'm also showing you what I wore today. Like I said in a previous post, I've got some things in the works here on the blog. It'll all come out soon, stay tuned.
-Bea

Dress: Top Shop
Cardigan: Cath Kidston
Shoes: Miu Miu
Hair Clips: Marc By Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment