Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Maybe You Should Travel With Me...

Hey guys,

We're about to head off the the city for Willa's Graduation. I'll post more about it tomorrow, but I figured I'd take this time while Ben's in the shower to post this Resort 2013 feature I've been working on. In this post you'll find my top looks from the season so far and the things that'll most likely end up in my wardrobe come resort time. Let's get started...


Designer: Anna Sui
Why: I adore this, the pattern, the cut... Everything!

Designer: Carven
Why: It's got an adorable map print on it and will look really cute with boat shoes and a cardigan.



Designer: Erin Fetherston
Why: I love the bows at the back and the colour is deliciously girly.

Designer: Jill Stuart
Why: Because Jill is a genius and the foral tank is adorable.




Designer: Louis Vuitton
Why: I love little shorts suits and this one has the perfect amount of flash.

Designer: Moschino
Why: (Left) It's so beautiful. The colours make me wanna kick back on a porch swing with a mojito.




Designer: Moschino Cheap And Chic
Why: Must have paper sailboat bag!!

Designer: Moschino
Why: I fell so in love with this coat, I love the mismatched buttons and brooches. So perfect!




Designer: Nina Ricci
Why: Once in awhile a girl (...me) likes to pretend she lives inside The Great Gatsby... Can't you just picture it?

Designer: Nina Ricci
Why: I absolutely love this dress, the lace and the butterfly print are amazing!




Designer: Oscar de la Renta
Why: This colour is incredible. I coule just stare at it for hours... sigh.

Designer: Valentino
Why: So simple and elegant... In this dress I'll feel exactly like an angel.





Designer: Valentino
Why: The flower embroidery and beadwork is so incredible. I have a theory that a woman could never feel sexier than when wearing Valentino, and I think this dress proves me right.

Designer: Valentino
Why: This dress looks like either a bouquet of beautiful flowers or the macaron display case at Laduree... Either way, I win!


There you have it... I know it's not much but I wasn't really too impressed with the collections this year. Valentino was my favourite overall, I want almost every piece but I've narrowed it down to these three because they're the most wearable and despite my desire I really have no occasion to wear a gown. Sigh. A girl can dream, right? Hope you all have a good day, it's really warm here. Below is what I'm wearing to see my little sister get her diploma, where has the time gone?
-Bea


Dress: Eva Franco
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New Work (not shown)
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment