Sunday, June 10, 2012

Then I Could Call You Honey...

Hi there,

Today has been the most perfect day I've had in a while. I made everyone breakfast this morning. I made my famous french toast with berry butter, recipe from Pioneer Woman but I used Strawberries instead. I ate with my favourite people in the world. Dad took us all out on the boat and mom made sandwiches, yum! I spent the remainder of the day hanging with Willa and Ruby. Mom and dad took the girls home to the city about an hour ago, Kaelen and Vikki took Ozzy and Marley home this morning. Ben and I are making barbecue chicken for dinner and man, does he look hot working the grill lol. Tomorrow, Ben and I are gonna take it easy and just relax before we drive in the city on Tuesday, since Tuesday is my actual birthday Ben is getting me my present... a new tattoo. I'm getting it on my foot and I plan on posting a picture once it's healed a bit. I'm excited, I love love love getting tattoos. On another note, my legs are already starting to get a little bit of a tan, thank God, they looked like someone turned on a black light. Below is what I'm wearing today.
-Bea

Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Sunglasses: Kate Spade New York
Earrings: Majorca
Necklace: Alex Monroe
Watch: Vintage (similar)
Ring: Ariella Collection (rose)
Nail Polish: Top Shop Nails in Hide And Seek


No comments:

Post a Comment