Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Four More Years! Four More Years!

Hi there,

Wow, it's been way too long since I blogged. Too much stuff has been going on... 
We bought our house! So exciting. So I've been spending a lot of my time planning stuff for that, decor and what not. I've also been planning the wedding and getting ready for the holidays. Tonight however, I'm taking the day to have a few friends over and watch the election. I'm nervous...
I hope all of you who reside in America, got the chance to vote.
Below is what I've just changed into... my election outfit.
-Bea

(ps. I am a canadian citizen now, so unfortunately I can't vote anymore. My parents went home two days ago so, they voted this morning. We support Obama of course.)


Dress: Orla Kiely
Cardigan: Orla Kiely
Shoes: Kate Spade (similar)
Bag: Chanel
Earrings: Majorca
Bow: Tarina Tarantino (worn as brooch)
Engagement Ring: Vintage - Similar 

No comments:

Post a Comment