Thursday, November 8, 2012

So Excited!!!

Hi guys!

I don't know if you've heard but there are two extremely exciting things happening right now! They're so exciting that I nearly spilled my tea when I heard.

As you know there are certain brands that I have become obsessed with over the last couple years, and most of them hail from across the pond. Right now, two of those brands are introducing new projects.

First comes from the Manchester based brand Nadinoo. They've released a small collection for Anthropologie. It features the best things that have become staples to the brand, beautiful prints and dreamy, girly silhouettes. Below are pictures of my favourites from the collection, which I know will very soon be hanging in my closet.


           -Lula's Pear Dress                                              -Fleur's Hydrangea Dress



                                                                -Lula's Bowtied Tee


Secondary, there is Orla Kiely and their mega exciting House Collection which they've recently announced. I am so crazy about their furniture that I cannot wait to get a piece for our new house. It features the same sixties-modern style that has become standard in their clothing.
Below are a few of my favourite pieces.





There you go, this is what I'm looking forward to. What about you? Anything exciting that I should know about?
-Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment