Friday, June 14, 2013

Affordable Friday...

Hi there,

I'm back and with the second installment of my affordable Friday feature. So for those of you who don't know, I've chosen my top five favourite items this week under $100. Here they are...
-Bea

(Ps. stay tuned for a backlog of outfit posts)


This Week's Theme: Transportation
(Click the link to get your own)


Item 1

Where: Ruche
Price: $79.99
Why: As I always say, you can never go wrong with gingham and this one has the adorable bike print at the hem.

Item 2

Where: ASOS
Price: $57.41
Why: I know that this had nothing to do with the theme but it's really hard to find things that fit besides this would look really cute with the skirt below.

Item 3

Where: Mod Cloth
Price: $64.99
Why: I just adore the scooter print and the colours make it so wearable. Seriously, you could wear it with white or red or blue. So cute.

Item 4

Where: Mod Cloth
Price: $78.99
Why: Um... it's so 60's cute. Plus, Rory bought one like it for Lorelei on Gilmore Girls and I'm a huge fan!

Item 5

Where: Mod Cloth
Price: $64.99
Why: I just think that it's so cute and practical, the colour also happens to be incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment