Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Christmas 2014 - Pt. 2

Okay so...

I honestly never have trouble shopping for my sisters. Willa and Ruby always look good in everything so when I'm out shopping for them I'm always like 'Ohh this is nice' and 'Oh my God this is amazing' and before I know it, I have enough to give them for the next three Christmases. This year was kind of the worst in a while because Ruby now fits into adult clothes so I decided to go to Kate Spade... BIG MISTAKE! I got her so much stuff.
-Bea

Willa
Look 1

Look 2
2. Mulberry Crepe De Chine Leslie Top in Ivory (sold out)


Ruby
Look 1
5. Kate Spade Servane Night Girl Pendant (sold out)
9. J. Crew Collection Midnight Floral Pants (sold out)

Look 2
6. Kate Spade Brynn Flats in Rose Pink (sold out)
9. Kate Spade Broome Street Denim Capri Pants (sold out)

Look 3
1. J. Crew Carrie Silk Cami in Black (sold out)
3. Kate Spade Zodiac Pendant Necklace in Gemini (sold out)
4. Orla Kiely Patent Leather Holly Bag in Shell Pink (sold out)
7. Kate Spade Flocked Bow Backseam Tights (sold out)

Look 4

No comments:

Post a Comment