Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Christmas 2014 - Pt. 3...

Hi there,

So my niece and nephew are notoriously spoiled at Christmas time and I'll admit that I'm the worst. It really is a problem. Every year I promise myself that I'll stick to my clothing only deal but every single year I end up getting them toys too. It's a sickness I swear. This year, Marley is all about Frozen so I made that a bit of a theme for her gifts.
-Bea

(Ps. the Frozen 'Kristoff' doll that I bought Marley looks EXACTLY like my cousin Mick did when he was a kid. It's almost freaky how much they look alike. The doll even has Micky's slightly angry eyebrows.)

Marley
Look 1

Look 2

Look 3

Look 4
1. Stella McCartney Misty Dress in Dusty Rose (sold out)
7. Caramel Baby & Child x Pepe Velluto Slippers (sold out)


Oscar
Look 1
2. J. Crew Boys Long Sleeve Baseball Henley in Faded Pacific (sold out)

Look 2
5. Star Wars R2D2 Pez Dispenser

Look 3
1. Stella McCartney Kids Monty T-Shirt in Off White/Apple (sold out)
2. Stella McCartney Kids Swallow Jumper in Cream (sold out)
3. Star Wars Darth Vader Pez Dispenser

No comments:

Post a Comment