Saturday, December 27, 2014

The Joy Of Gift Giving: Christmas 2014 - Pt. 4...

Hi again...

So this is all about the number one man in my life. My hubby, the love of my life, my sweet sweet treasure... Ben.
I did good this year. During the summer, I tried out a new style for him and it seems to have really stuck. This look really suits Ben and he seems to like it, which is something that doesn't happen often. He always wants to look way fancier than his job requires. I think that this is a good balance.
-Bea

(Ps. this is the last one until after we get back as we don't celebrate with Ben's family until then and my mom wanted a charity donation -and a really nice coat- this year.)

Look 1
1. J. Crew Slim Secret Wash Shirt In Classic Check in Red (sold out)

Look 2

Look 3
4. J. Crew Mosaic Wool Scarf in Burgundy Plaid (sold out)

Look 4

No comments:

Post a Comment