Monday, March 7, 2016

I'm So Impatient When You're Not Mine...

Hey everyone,

Sooo... I meant to post this yesterday, however my plans were derailed when Ben and I got a phone call at 5 am from his mum saying that his sister Jane was in labour. Our new nephew Jack was born at 10:00 that evening. I know, it seems like I would have had time in there to post but honestly, Ben was so excited he could barely sit still for more than two minutes, which put me on edge, even though I'm a bit of an old pro when it comes to people having babies. Jack is a hefty 8lbs 5oz and could not be any cuter. I'm really happy for my sister-in-law who is healthy and happy if not very exhausted.
Anyway, those were the haps around these parts over the weekend. I'm secretly a little glad that he came a bit late as his original due date was March 3rd, which I'm sure some of you know is my brother's birthday. Speaking of the man himself, he and the kids seem to be settling into their new routines, although, I know it's still really hard for them. Kae and I spoke for the better part of an hour on Thursday.
As for me, while, I truck along at my usual speed. I'm already planning out what to pack for Spring break which is only a few days away now. Usually Ben joins me for these Spring excursions but I he's sitting it out this time. I hate going away without him but... well... can't be helped sometimes.
I've got a few outfit updates for you, and I'm hoping to get in a new retail therapy post up either tonight or tomorrow but we're going back to the hospital tonight to see Jane and Jack so I'm not sure I'll have time, besides I'm actually reluctant to do it until Orla Kiely updates their store, as I know that I'll be doing a bit of ordering... it's a sickness, I'm aware.
-Bea

(Ps. Anyone else watching 'The Family'? That kid is f***ing creepy. I don't trust him at all! Also, I watched last week and said to myself 'I know the brother' but couldn't figure out where from and then I realized that he's Matt Saracen from 'Friday Night Lights'. He's a cutie.)

What I'm Listening To:
Catfish And The Bottlemen
The Balcony
'Hourglass'










March 3rd 2016
Top: Mulberry / Skirt: Gucci / Coat: Marc Jacobs / Shoes: Gucci / Bag: Mulberry / Hair Clip: L. Erikson / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Watch: Vintage / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird

March 4th 2016
Dress: ASOS / Coat: Saint Laurent / Shoes: Miu Miu / Bag: Orla Kiely / Hat: Gucci / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Watch: Vintage / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird / Lipstick: Clinique Almost Lipstick in Black Honey

March 5th 2016
Top: Orla Kiely / Sweater: Orla Kiely / Jeans: Acne Studios / Coat: Gucci / Shoes: Gucci / Bag: Mulberry / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Watch: Vintage / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird

March 6th 2016
Top: Orla Kiely / Jeans: J Brand / Coat: Saint Laurent / Shoes: Miu Miu / Bag: Orla Kiely / Hat: Eugenia Kim / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Watch: Vintage / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird

March 7th 2016
Top: Orla Kiely / Skirt: Miu Miu  / Coat: Marc Jacobs / Shoes: Gucci / Bag: Mulberry / Hat: Cath Kidston / Glasses: Karen Walker / Earrings: Satomi Kawakita / Necktie: Gucci (worn under collar with brooch) / Brooch: Gucci / Watch: Vintage / Engagement Ring: Vintage / Wedding Ring: Catbird

No comments:

Post a Comment